The Fitzgerald Dwyer Law Firm, P.C. (the “Firm”) focuses on the client offering optimum personal service and legal advice and with over twenty five years of legal experience serving clients, provides a wealth of experience and expertise at a reasonable cost.
Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning:
Whether you want to create a new Will or are altering the terms of an existing Will, we can give you legal advice to help ensure that your wishes are carried out and look to use trusts to help you shelter assets as much as possible, such as a Credit Shelter Trust also known as a Bypass Trust. We can also assist you in setting up a Living Trust to help eliminate the costs of probate administration while offering greater flexibility and control of assets. In addition we can draft a Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Will so that you can designate which family members will be making critical medical decisions on your behalf and provide the guidelines for those decisions. Our estate planning practice provides exemplary service in the following areas:
• Drafting Wills
• Drafting Living Trusts
• Drafting Health Care Powers of Attorney
• Drafting Living Wills
• Drafting Durable Powers of Attorney
• Representing you in the probate process
We represent clients in divorce and custody proceedings to include but not be limited to the preparation of separation and custody agreements.
Commercial & Residential Real Estate:
The Firm offers comprehensive service in many facets of commercial and residential real estate transactions.
We represent individuals, developers, business entrepreneurs, lenders, tenants and landlords in the negotiation, drafting and review of documents involved in commercial and residential real-estate transactions from start to finish including but not limited to matters such as:
· Negotiation, drafting and review of Purchase and Sale Contracts
· Drafting contract Extension Agreements
· Negotiation, drafting and review of Leases
· Negotiation, drafting and review of Subordination and Non-disturbance Agreements and Estoppels Letters
· Negotiation, drafting and review of loan documentation, to include but not be limited to Loan Agreements, Notes, Deeds of Trust, Mortgages, Comfort Letters, Assignments of Management Agreements
· Preparation and review of Resolutions and Opinion Letters
· Negotiation, drafting and review of Construction, Capital Improvement and Management Contracts
· Orchestrating due diligence
· Preparation of Lease Abstracts and Management Agreement Abstracts
· Forming Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnership entities
· Negotiation, drafting and review of Easements
· Closing Services
· Escrow Services
· Preparing the Deed
· Reviewing Title, Survey and Zoning matters
We represent clients on matters ranging from your basic speeding tickets and seat belt violations to more serious misdemeanor and felony charges.
We represent clients in the purchase and sale of a business including the preparation of Notes, Security Agreements, Restrictive Covenants, Bills of Sale, Assignment of Leases and Escrow Agreements and also provide counsel and representation to our clients in the formation of Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
We can represent banks in foreclosure actions. Mr. Dwyer has drafted all documentation for Trustee’s Sales and handled real estate workouts, reviewing closing files for issues and drafted Forbearance Agreements. In New York, Mr. Dwyer prepared and handled judicial foreclosure actions from start to finish, including arguing successfully before the Appellate Court in New York.
“To timely deliver practical counsel with exceptional attention, and absolute integrity for a fair fee.”